HOARDER CLEANOUT SERVICES
When you need help with a hoarder cleanout, just call Junk Dawgs!
When You Book Online!
Instant Service Quote
Tell Us What Needs to Go!
FULL-SERVICE HOARDER CLEANOUTS
Cleaning out a hoarder home isn’t a one-person job. Sometimes, it requires professionals to make the job easier.
- Labor. One of the biggest ways we can help is by providing labor to do all the heavy lifting and moving.
- Hauling. Instead of renting a dumpster, we’ll provide the trucks and haul all the junk away on the spot.
- Disposal. We reduce waste by donating or recycling as much as possible before properly disposing of the rest.
What does a hoarder cleanout cost? The price can vary depending on the situation, so Junk Dawgs uses a simple system for pricing.
- Pay by Volume. Our pricing model is a pay-by-the-volume system, which means you only pay however much junk we take.
- Custom Quotes. Once we see the home in person, we’ll offer an upfront quote from our trained experts.
- No Hidden Fees. You never have to worry about extra fees like labor or fuel costs. It’s all included!
HOARDER JUNK WE TAKE
Clothing and Toys
Electronics and TVs
Getting rid of a mattress on your own can be harder than you’d think! Skip the hassle and let us remove your old mattress for recycling or disposal.
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Bagged Trash
- Other Recyclables
- BBQ Grills
- Yard Waste