Junk Dawgs can haul away all your unwanted furniture for you!
Jumped on the bed one too many times? Couch out of fashion? Time for an upgrade? When you don’t know what to do with your unwanted furniture, let Junk Dawgs take care of removal and disposal for you.
We are a locally owned business with eco-friendly practices! That means we recycle and donate your unwanted items whenever possible to give them a second chance at life.
Furniture We Remove
We can handle items of all sizes! Whether you’re removing an old ottoman or a large dresser, our crew will do the heavy lifting for you.
We can take a variety of items. Some items we can take:
- Beds and Bedframes
- Dressers and Shelving
- Chairs and Recliners
- Couches and Sectionals
- Desks and Tables
- TVs and Entertainment Centers
- And MORE!
Have a unique item? Just let us know and we will do what we can to take it!
Locally-Owned and Operated
We are a locally owned and operated business proudly serving the Inland Empire! We are members of the community and are excited to assist our neighbors with all of their furniture removal needs. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Give us a call for a free estimate! Our furniture removal cost is locked in with the first quote!
- We will work with your schedule to see the job in person and give a firm, no-obligation quote!
- Give us the go ahead and we will get started!
Junk Dawgs Goes
The Extra Mile for Furniture Removal
Junk Dawgs is the team to trust with all of your junk furniture removal needs in the Inland Empire. With our eco-friendly practices, you can rest assured that your carbon footprint is minimized!
- We understand your time is valuable. That’s why we work around your schedule for your junk removal needs. Reclaim your space today!
- As a locally owned and operated business, we are proud to serve our neighbors! We provide services to Corona, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Redlands, Riverside, and your neighborhood, too!
- Our quotes are always comprehensive. That includes labor, hauling, and removal charges in one price!
- Give us the go-ahead and we will take care of the furniture pickup for you!