Hoarder Cleanout Services
When you need help with a hoarder cleanout, just call Junk Dawgs!
When searching for companies that clean out hoarder homes, you want one that’s compassionate and understanding. At Junk Dawgs, we bring a professional and helpful attitude to every hoarder cleanout. By the time you’re done, you’ll be left with a clean space and a fresh start!
Full-Service Hoarder Cleanouts
Cleaning out a hoarder home isn’t a one-person job. Sometimes, it requires professionals to make the job easier.
- Labor. One of the biggest ways we can help is by providing labor to do all the heavy lifting and moving.
- Hauling. Instead of renting a dumpster, we’ll provide the trucks and haul all the junk away on the spot.
- Disposal. We reduce waste by donating or recycling as much as possible before properly disposing of the rest.
What does a hoarder cleanout cost? The price can vary depending on the situation, so Junk Dawgs uses a simple system for pricing.
- Pay by Volume. Our pricing model is a pay-by-the-volume system, which means you only pay however much junk we take.
- Custom Quotes. Once we see the home in person, we’ll offer an upfront quote from our trained experts.
- No Hidden Fees. You never have to worry about extra fees like labor or fuel costs. It’s all included!
Hoarder Junk We Take
Clothing and Toys
Electronics and TVs
Mattresses and Beds
ITEMS WE TAKE
- Bagged Trash
- Other Recyclables
- BBQ Grills
- Yard Waste
- Household Junk
It’s always the right time to start your hoarder cleanout! We work 7am-7pm seven days a week.
Since we know you’re eager to get started, we’ll arrive on schedule and fully prepared to tackle the mess.
Just point and it’s gone! Our helpful team is there for you as we help you clear all the clutter and junk.